Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Quick Update...

Been busy lately...ok, just been lazy lately. With blogging anyway. Haven't had much to talk about other than biking, running, and swimming, so I guess I've choosen to get away from those things when I'm not doing them instead of blogging about them! Anyway, I've been on the Mountainbike A LOT lately, and I think I'm finding a new love. It's not just the mountain bike, but the trail running that has got me going as well. I have an XTERRA race on the 29th coming up, and in all honesty, I'm more excited for that then I am for doing my iron distance race on Sept. 12th. To say that I'm burned out isn't completely accurate, but I am having some motivation issues when it comes to the regular grind of swim, bike, run (on road). I'm very nervous that I won't be mentally "into" doing the iron distance race in September, and at some times even find that I'm dreading it. It's not the distance of the race, or how hard it will be, but just that I'm bored with it. Hmmm....
Anyway, for now I'm having a great time ripping up the trails and enjoying a "new" passion. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment