Monday, October 10, 2011

Not much new...

Not much new to report.  Have a few things brewing, but nothing worth talking about yet.  I think since I've stopped "formally" training and racing for the time being, I don't have much to write here.  Not that that's a bad thing, I just need to re-adjust my thinking.  It's been a long time (almst 25 years) since I've not been doing at least something competitive.  To be honest, it's kind of a relief.  My life has been stressful enough without having to worry about the added pressure of racing and training.  Right now, I just exercise for fun (which really means just ride my mountain bike a WHOLE LOT) and enjoy the days.  If I don't get a ride in-which is almost never-I don't beat myself up about it.  Life goes on and there's always tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment