Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Specialized Enduro EVO

So I probably shouldn't write anything about this yet because I haven't received the bike above yet (and who knows what could happen to it between now and the time it arrives at my door-it IS coming from California), but I'm so excited to be getting this thing I can't even manage my excitement! 

I've only ever bought one other used bike in my life, and though I've sold many over the last couple years and months, I was still a bit skeptical sending a large amount of money to someone I've never met for a bike I've never even ridden and/or seen.  But (and that's a big BUT!), this was just too good of a deal to pass on.  It's a 2011 Specialized Enduro EVO I bought from a seller on mtbr.com.  I won't say his name here, but he turned out to be a really cool dude that does some big work in his industry.  Needless to say, I feel comfortable with the sale.

I'm hoping the weather will hold out for this weekend so I can have some fun on it! I'll update when I get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment