Friday, October 8, 2010

Headin' across the pond...

Headin' over to England to spend some time with Anne today. As I write this I literally NEED to be packing, but, being my procrastinating self, I like to leave things until the very last minute. What fun would life be if you didn't provide yourself with the last minute stress of neededing to do a thousand and one things in enough time to only do one hundred?:)

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the trip and of course spending the time with my Anne, but I'm a little nervous to fly. Never been nervous before, but with all the terror threats going on right now, I'm a little edgy. However, A) If I DON'T fly, terror wins, and B) If you don't do something that scares you every once in a while (or every day in my case), how do you know you're really alive?

So that's it for about the next week and a half. We'll be having a blast and I'm sure getting in some riding and swimming while we're at it. Fun times ahead!!!!:) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment