Monday, January 30, 2012

Procrastination Nation

Kinda where I'm living right now.  I've had some projects at home that have gotten the best of me lately, the biggest of which is a new floor that I put down in my apartment.  I took up the nasty, "dog scented" carpet and put down a nice "wood" floor.  Ok, done.  Well, not so fast.  It took me a little longer than I anticipated, and that's had a bit of a residual effect on other things that needed to be done.

My bedroom is a disaster-though it's getting better day by day, and my kitchen/bike workshop is overdue for a cleaning as well.  Add to that my bathroom looking exactly like a bachelor's bathroom should, and you have one messy apartment.

I say all the above to illustrate my point for this short post: It's time that shit get's done!  So, in an effort to the mature and responsible 31 year old boy that I am, I'm going to forgo a planned mountain bike excursion for today, and finish everything in the apartment that needs finishing.  No doubt finishing will take this huge monkey off my back.  The whole project would only take a few real hours of work...kinda silly that I haven't done it already.

So here's a video of what I'd rather be doing with my day.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment