Thursday, May 17, 2012

Good Lord!

Hey, it's me again.  Been gone for a while but I'm back.  Like I said, I had a big "announcement" of sorts to, well, announce about 10 days ago, but I never got to it.  Part of the reason why is that I'm currently busy tending to other things, and can't always access the internet.

Originally, in this space, I intended to fully disclose my whereabouts.  Instead, I'm going to play a little bit of a game, giving out hints as to where I am, pictures at times, and descriptions of areas I'm visiting.  For all intents and purposes, it will be the "Where's Waldo?" version of my life.

The first hint is that I'm not anywhere close to the United States at present.  That's it.  I'll be gone for approximately 3 months, give or take.  Good luck.

In the mean time, I'm following my passion (and if you know me, you know what that is), writing about it, and having a great time.  Part of this adventure will be the basis for a project I'm working on, but again, I'll save the details for coming posts.  I do need to give my few readers something to look forward to.

Otherwise, ride your bikes if you ride, run if you run, and swim if you swim.  If you're a crazy triathlete, do all three in a day and then blog about it.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment