Friday, May 4, 2012

New Camera

I was going to post something I was working on yesterday, but instead I'm gonna let that sit for a day or so.

Anyhow, I got a new camera today-a Cannon Rebel Ti2.  It's my first 'real' camera and I'm going to put it to very good use over the next few months.  Lots to take pictures of, plenty of subjects to examine, and lots of creative juices to get flowing.


canon-t2i-550d-r-800.jpg

Photography is something that has always interested me, but it's only now that I've chosen to actual pursue it.  I've got a lot of future projects planned, and using a camera for them is a no-brainer.  Between all the riding I'll be doing, landscapes I'll see, and subjects I'll shoot, I'll have plenty of awesome content to be shared here, on twitter, and on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment