Thursday, June 3, 2010

Back...

Back from an awesome trip across the pond...good things, good things:).

This weekend is the first real race of the season and I'm ready to rock and roll. The Rev 3 race in CT this weekend is an awesome event. I competed (well actually just COMpleted) last year and had a great time. I didn't finish where I wanted, but with all I've learned in this past year, along with some great guidence from my coach, I believe I'll have quite a good race this time around. Playing it a bit conservative on the bike and looking to have a strong run. Should be fun to see the improvement from last year to this year.

Otherwise things are really going great. I'm happier than I could imagine, and life is very good. It's going to be a great summer!:) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment