Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Another day, more trails

Getting kinda redundant here, but I got out on the trails AGAIN today.  Nothing really different than what I've been up to for the past month plus.  Just enjoying the act of riding a bike and not thinking about racing.  At this point, I'm really considering forgoing the "cross season" I had planned in favor of just continuing the fun.  If anything, I'll at least do the local cross series, but that doesn't start until December so I've got plenty of time to ease back into it.

I meant to include some pics of my new C-dale Jekyll, but I forgot my camera on the ride today.  A picture of it sitting in my living room won't do it justice-it deserves a nice, dirty background.  What I can say, though, is that the bike is absolutely amazing.  Every bit of " hype" that I'd heard about it is true.  The Dyad shock is amazing.  I wouldn't say it climbs like a cross country bike (it is 27lbs afterall!), but for a bike with 6 inches of rear travel, it more than holds its own. 

When things point down in a hurry is where the bike really shines.  It gobbles up everything in its way, and makes getting air ridiculously fun.  All I can say is I can't wipe the smile off my face the whole time I'm riding!  Pics to come soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment