Monday, September 26, 2011

Rode the Road

Got my fat ass out on the road bike for two days in a row this weekend.  Sure it was only about 4 hours of total riding over the course of two days, but it did feel good to switch things up a bit.  I don't currently have a cross country mtb buit up, so all my off road riding is done on my 5 and 6 inch full suspension bikes.  Needless to say, they're a bit more sluggish than a nice hardtail 29er.  Heck, even my full sus hifi 29er feels like a hardtail compared to my trail bikes!

I'm still not committing to any racing, but I'm starting to get the itch for cross.  It's still kinda hot and humid here, so the "'cross" weather hasn't completely grabbed me by the neck, but seeing race reports and recaps on line is starting to chip away at me.  Only problem is I gotta get a bike to race first!






No comments:

Post a Comment