Friday, April 1, 2011

Easy Livin'

Tired has been the name of the game this week. Actually, "stressed" is more like it. Real life stuff has been getting most of my attention this week, and training has suffered because of it. Usually, training is a great way to get the stress out, but since my sleep has been effected, it's been rough to juggle training and getting things done that need to be. Becasue of that, instead of trying to push through and wind up burning out, injuring myself, or worse, I just decided to roll with the punches this week. The weather has been pretty bad as well, giving me perfect opportunity to catch up on daytime napping. My fitness is super right now too, and that always makes it easier to know that stepping back from training won't have a big impact on me. In fact, I'll probably come back with some very strong riding this weekend. Speaking of which, one of the best trail systems here just opened up for the season today after being closed for the winter months. It's a great trail to ride long on, and has some really fun sections. It'll be packed this weekend, but I'm looking forward to getting out there. I'll probably spend my whole weekend in those woods! I'll be sure to break out the Epic HD Cam and get in some vids!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment