Friday, April 8, 2011

Super Duper Busy

Crazy last week here. Since last Saturday, I don't think I've stopped once to sit down. Between trying to get my bikes sold, doing some Spring cleaning, training, and work, there hasn't been much time for anything else. I can't remember the last time I actually sat down for a meal...maybe last Saturday night? And training has just been robotic, but in a good way. I had to take a bit of a step back after Saturday of last week. I cooked myself on the mountain bike with what turned into a 4 hour tempo ride. Good workout to get fit, but trying to train hard off of that ain't the best idea. I was a zombie for the next couple days, so after taking Monday off, I got in some easy-ish training for the rest of the week, and it's back to the plan for this weekend. Tuesday I did another bike test, and I have to say I'm somewhat happy with the results. The numbers are going up, and I'm putting more power to the pedals in both short and sustained efforts. Man I love riding bikes!!!!! The weather is finally starting to turn here and it's getting my mojo flowing. Nothing is better than riding a bike on a nice warm and sunny day. The next few weeks will be dedicated to working hard both in training and in selling bikes and working. I'm planning on heading to Spain in mid May for a few weeks, so a lot will have to get done before then. Also, after kind of hanging in limbo about racing this season, it's time to choose and sign up for my season. It's a little late to get started, but life is what happens when you're making other plans ;-).

No comments:

Post a Comment