Monday, July 18, 2011

Good Weekend

After a sub-par mountain bike ride on Saturday, I finished up strong on Sunday with a nice long road ride. It's funny, but I never thought to actually do some of the "tour" type/century rides as training. When you think about it, you might pay a small fee to sign up for them, but most are fully supported and done on some nice roads. Add to that the fact that not only are there other people to chat with on the ride, but because of the amount of people riding is safer because drivers can see you much better.

So today is pretty much a rest/stretch/foam rolling day. Looking forward to chilling out a bit and relaxing. I'm about 80% sure I'm going to race this weekend, so the rest of the week will be determined by that decision. The Wilderness 101 is a week from this coming Saturday and I really wanna crush that race. I'll have to see how I'm feeling during the week. If I'm feeling good, I'll race this Sunday, if not, then I'll take the opportunity to rest up and get ready to go for the W101.

No comments:

Post a Comment