Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Just a thought...

Maybe it's the dissappointment I'm still dealing with from this past weekend, or the fact that my body is just crying out in pain with every step, but I'm seriously thinking of dedicating the rest of my mountain bike season to shorter, true XC events. I never considered racing these, but now I'm starting to think it might be an overall good decision. There are still some good races left, they're cheaper, and I might actually be good at them.

The only thing that I have to worry about is that I'll have to start racing in the Sport Category since I've never raced any USA Cycling Events before. Then again, if that's the only worry, then I should shut up and do well enough to get my cat 1/pro license instead of bitching:).

Anyway, just a thought for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment