Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Shut it down?

Seriously considering shutting things down for the rest of the season. It's been a really year for me on a personal level, and things don't seem to be getting much better. I'm not blaming it on anything in particular, probably just a whole butt load of bad luck, but that's life I suppose.

Anyway, with that in mind, I'm really thinking about bagging the rest of my race season-at least until 'cross starts. I'm really just feeling very wishy-washy about serious training right now, and kinda just want to ride my bike for fun. I've been dedicated and disciplined throughout the summer, and I think I might just need to let my hair down right now.

I'll probably change my mind in a couple of days or maybe I won't. The only thing I know for sure is that I'll be riding regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment