Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Not Quite

Kind of a funny mental state I'm in as of late.  Up, down, up, down-when will it end?  I know that a bunch of this has to do with my sleep pattern, which can be best described as "shit" lately, as well as my eating habits-see previous description of "sleep pattern", but dammit if it's not frustrating.  The frustration is a result of not doing what I know I should do, and repeating the cycle over and over.

The simple fact of the matter is that I'm not taking care of myself.  I'm getting in exercise, mental stimulation, and all the rest, but when it comes to actual rest, I'm doing a terrible job.  More than anything right now, I've got to make the decision to actively pursue sleep and eating habits that will set me up to be successful in all areas of my life, and not just my athletic endeavors.

This is all pretty simple and doesn't really need to be explained, but dammit, it feels good to get it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment