Friday, May 14, 2010

Bike Test!!!

So I've finally entered into the future with a new PowerTap power meter. And it's not good enough just to have it on my bike, but I actually have to use the damn thing! After a little bit of frustration to getting going with it, I managed to finally get to work out on the roads today.

I'm convinced that the "P" and the "T" in PowerTap stand for Painful Tourture. This hurt. Funny thing is that I have no ideas if the numbers are good or if they're bad. I was told to give my best effort and that's what I did. I'm not a numbers guy, so I'll leave that to the people who are. I'm kinda like a horse, I just do what I'm told:). That's what we hire coaches for:)

Have to say that between running too hard yesterday and working hard on the bike today I'm kinda shelled. Nothing that a good night's sleep won't fix, but tired nonetheless. I'll sleep well tonight for sure.

Tomorrow is back on the bike with some all new training numbers to follow. Looking forward to being occupied by numbers for my long ride tomorrow instead of abscently staring off down the road when I ride:).

No comments:

Post a Comment