Monday, May 17, 2010

Funny how things change...


Just going through some old pics and came across this old headshot from my acting/modeling days. Amazing how life changes in so many ways. A few years back I was persuing an acting and modeling career in New York City. I was doing the whole casting call, audition circut and having a blast doing it. I really had some great experiences, met some great people, and got to live some of the "glamor life" for a little bit:). I even got to hang out on the set of a tv show I was filming with James Cameron for a night! Nothing like standing out on a street corner for 6 hours in the middle of Los Angeles with a super famous director while people run around you with cameras! In case you forgot who James Cameron is, he directed that Titanic movie and most recently Avatar-he's kind of a big deal:). Anyway, I was just having some fun reminiscing about those times. Honestly feels like a lifetime ago and not just a few years. Maybe I'll pursue it again one of these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment