Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bike Test

Wow. That. Hurt. Just about all I can mutter about that right now. Really worked hard. I'd been dreading this bike test since last night, but I just put my head down and went for broke. Besides, it's less than an hour of suffering, how bad is that really?

The numbers, I think, were good, though I haven't had a chance to even look at them myself, much less send them along to coach. I'm happy knowing that I gave it my all, but when I get a chance to crunch the numbers later I'll know for sure. I'm positive I've made some strides in the end.

No vids as of yet for the Epic Cam. As I mentioned yesterday, I'm still waiting on delivery of a handlebar clamp. I could 'rig' it to the bars using some zipties and another of the mounts it came with, but I might just wait 'till the proper mount arrives.

I'd like to get out for an easy spin this afternoon, but the temps are really low and I'm not sure I want to get out in the cold if I don't have to. I woke up with a sore throat, and after the effort in the bike test, it's not worth pushing my luck on adding another "unscheduled" session. Maybe just some yoga and core work inside might be more appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment