Tuesday, October 13, 2009

No Training

Well probably not anyway. I'm a bit tired and have been taking advantage of not having to train and staying up later than normal. During the peak of my training (after I became a single guy again) I was trying to be in bed no later than 9pm-preferrably 8:30. Now though, not needing to sleep has gotten me into the habit of staying up a bit past this-usually until 11pm or so. It's interesting how your body responds. I had gotten used to the extra sleep and needed less coffee to get started in the morning. Now, though, even if I get a solid 6 hours of sleep, I'm still groggy in the morning and gulp down the coffee like it's going out of style.

The idea of this period of "training" is to rest up for the real stuff in a couple weeks time. At that point I'll get back into a structured mode of things in preparation for the coming season. It's hard to be lazy right now, but I might as well take advantage of it as it's really the only time of the year I'm going to be able to afford it!

No comments:

Post a Comment