Thursday, October 1, 2009

Somthing like a 2 hour bike ride

Can't say for certain what exactly I did today, but I just rode to have fun. I've noticed that when I'm not training, I'm not happy. With that said, I don't want to overdo it this week, but I don't want to go into this weekend with a "flat" mind either. So today I rode just enough not to get tired. I commuted to work (something I plan on doing a lot more of as it strangely takes me less time to get to work by bike than it does by car), and went for a little stroll afterward. I had a couple of little errands to run, so I decided to do them on two wheels.

I really love riding my bike. I could just pedal for hours and hours having fun. Now that it's just about that time of the year to hang up the tri bike, I'm excited to ride more and more and more on my road and mountain bikes. Gonna be a fun winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment