Friday, January 21, 2011

Enough Already!!!!!

Kind of a goofy snow shoe pic from today's jaunt through the woods with my buddy Dan.
I've had it with the snow already. It wouldn't be so bad if it would melt, but we haven't seen the ground underneath the snow yet this year, and it doesn't seem to be letting up anytime soon. The snow's put a damper on just about EVERY outdoor activity, with the possible exceptions of snow showing and cross country skiing-and even those are hard to do once the local trails get "stomped" down. Then, you have the freeze effect that makes riding and running on the roads nearly impossible at times. Running can be done after a few days, but riding can be quite sketchy when there's black ice all around. I just can't deal with it anymore! I gotta get out of here!
I'm not a gym person anymore, and I can't fathom going indoors to exercise everyday. Though I've been able to do it this far, I'm missin' my vitamin D dearly!!!! When the hell is it all gonna end!?
That's really all I've got to say today. I'm just incredibly bummed about this stupid weather (and more snow is on the way aparently). Winter has definitely warn out it's welcome here with me. Go f*ck off snow!

2 comments: