Monday, March 5, 2012

Everything Must Go!

I've been spending a lot of time lately reorganizing my life.  I've cleaned my apartment, organized my drawers, cleaned out my tools, and even started lifting weights regularly again!  Of everything I'm most proud of the weights and the benefits that it's shown already.  Training for triathlon, cycling, and mixed martial arts fighting has given me incredible will, determination, and a great aerobic base.  But....it's taken away much of the size and strength that I built up over the years previous of playing ice hockey, football, and lacrosse.  Nevertheless, it's not too late to get some of that size and strength back into this 31 year old body.

With the idea of cleaning everything out, getting fitter in a different way, and generally reorganizing my life, I also need to get rid of some of the billion bikes I feel like I have.  So here goes: I've got three bikes that I'm looking to move.  They're all bikes that are similar in capability, and in reality there's no good reason to have all of them.  What I've decided to do is clear house, order a new rig from the shop, and narrow things down to one road bike, and two mountain bikes.  In doing so, if all goes right of course, I'll be able to clear some space and have a little extra money left over from the sales.  At this point in my life (and my plans for the future), it makes more sense to have two less bikes and more extra cash in the bank. Time to grow up a bit I suppose :).

This morning will be spent getting things ready for the sale, and I'm hoping to have the bikes posted up on ebay by the latest tomorrow afternoon.  I'll post a link to this blog as I post the bikes.  They're all great bikes in great condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment