Monday, March 19, 2012

What. A. Day!

Ridiculously nice out today and I made the most of it.  Started in this morning with a ride on the road bike (yeah, that's right, the ROAD bike!), then got in some clients at work, some shopping done, a skateboard ride with my pup, and even managed to get back to the gym for some weight training.  Not a bad day by a longshot.

The rest of the week is supposed to bring more of this wonderful weather, so the only thing to avoid is doing too much.  I, like many others I imagine, get excited and energized by beautiful, sunny days.  I see now why I have a tendency to loose so much weight over the summer-all I wanna do is ride my bike all day!

Anyway, I'm probably going to try for a round 2 at some point this week of the trails that I rode in yesterday's "Frustrating" ride I spoke of in the last post.  I'll probably wind up heading up alone, which will mean being a little more careful and hitting a few less sketchy obstacles.  It'll still be nice to get in more than 5 miles, scary stuff or not.

Looking forward to good things on the horizon for sure.  Amazing to think of where I was in my personal life a few months ago as compared to now.  I'm only hoping this positive trend continues far into the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment