Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tiredness

Just simply tired.  Not much else.

As I've stated in the last couple posts, the past few days' weather has been nothing short of beautiful.  Summer-like temps are making it really easy to get out and play.  I've been riding, skateboarding, and just generally spending all of my free time outside.  With the exception of lifting weights, all my exercise time has been out in the good 'ole sunshine.

The rub, though, is that with all this exercise and excitement has come little rest.  Being so pumped up all the time and stoked on the good weather has me staying up too late and waking early for work.  The past nights have brought me about a total of 8 hours of sleep in 3 days. Not gonna cut it with the amount of energy I'm expending.

Tonight I'm going to make an effort (after I finish this second Guinness) to get in bed, read a book, and go "lights out" before 10pm.  I've got an early wake up time tomorrow (what else is new?), so I've go to make it a priority to get the sleep in early.

No comments:

Post a Comment