Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tired...

Woke up feeling like poop today. I slept a lot last night, but I believe I got a migrane in my sleep last night. I'm thankful when this happens because it keeps me from going through most of the pain and disorientation I get when I get them when I'm awake. Still, though, I wake up feeling like crap. I used to think that I got them when I trained too hard, or when I didn't eat enough, or when the seasons changed. Now, though, I'm starting to think that it's just a random occurnace. Either way, they suck, suck, suck!

I'm still doing my swim today. I have no choice because it's with coach Kerry. Depending on how I feel will dictate effort and tempo. Usually I feel better after swimming, so I'm hoping being in the water will take care of it. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment