Saturday, February 20, 2010

Travel Day

Heading out to Spain today to take place in the Strong Like Bull Training camp. I've been looking forward to this camp for a while. Good people, good weather, and I'm sure a lot of good times that will last a lifetime.

Like everyone else going to the camp I'm planning on updating my blog either everyday or every other day. We'll see how that goes. Hopefully I'll have some good pics and vids to show as the 10 day camp progresses! Stay tuned for updates.

Before I leave I'm gonna get in a nice little ten minute jog with Lucky. Man, I'm gonna miss that little pup while I'm gone. Other than that, it's get the Skins Travel tights on and travel my ass off today! It's gonna be a long ride. Let's just hope the bike gets there when I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment