Saturday, November 28, 2009

1:30 "Long" Run

Ran an hour and thirty minutes today. I'm considering this to be a long run since my calf has caused me problems this week. Oddly, the calf felt fine as I warmed up, but it's now the opposite foot that's causing the most trouble. It's bruised on the outside from limping around this week. It "numbed out" on the fun and I didn't feel it, but I'm sure it'll hurt more later. I'm gonna try to keep my compression socks on, and ice it when I can. I'm sure there's no soft tissue damage, it's just a bit bruised from landing on a place it's not used to.

The run felt great today and I probably could've gone much longer, but I don't wanna push it. I'll wait until the body is completely at 100% to do that. HR averaged 148. I don't know how many miles it was and I don't want to. Time and HR are the only things on my mind. If I had to guess though, I'd say it was between 11 and 12 miles...just a guess though:).

No comments:

Post a Comment