Friday, November 13, 2009

Swim

This morning I checked out the Endurance Corner website before I headed off to the pool. That has got to be one of the best Triathlon websites out there, hands down. The amount of free info provided by those guys is priceless. I honetsly don't think there is a need to buy books or info about triathlon when there is such a great website to look at. It gave me some great ideas on how to structure my "technique workouts" in the pool. I think this coupled with the fact that I'm now focusing only on a few drills per session have allowed me to make some more strides. Also, my motivation to be in the water is much more than it was in the last couple weeks.

The rest of today will be devoted to resting a bit and a little more swim cord work in the evening. I picked up a band yesterday with 25lbs of resistance and it's tourture! This should be another good training weekend also coming up, so I'm looking forward to that-even though the weather is suppossed to be lousy. If it's still raining by tomorrow I'll take The Meat Saw out on the trails and get her all muddied up again!

No comments:

Post a Comment