Monday, November 30, 2009

Rest Day

Today is a much needed day of rest. I'm not tired so much from training, but rather beat up a bit. My calf is just about 100%, but since my foot is still hurting, I'm going to try and stay on me feet as little as possible today.

Also, I'm gonna try and figure out what exactly the problem with my foot is. It feels like I have a bruise on the outside "boney" part of my midfoot, but I can't remember ever striking it on anything or doing anything that would make it bruised. I'm beginning to think it's some soft tissue stuff, or even a tendon related thing. There's some slight burning, but again, I'm not sure what it could be. I think rest will help it, as well as icing it and keeping it elevated. Whatever the cause of the inflammation, it needs to go away so I can get back to normal training.

No comments:

Post a Comment