Thursday, November 19, 2009

No swim, Jog

Didn't do much exercise today. I haven't really been feeling all that good today, so I decided to take a "mostly rest" day.

I woke up with a headache which is usually a sign I didn't sleep all that well the night before. Either that or a sign that I'm getting sick. My motivation was pretty low today, not to mention work was pretty busy. It was probably best not to push it too much and instead take a day to relax and try to eat well.

I did manage a quick jog with Lucky in the afternoon. It was really for her more than me and gets her out. On day's when I work a lot, she really doesn't get out of her crate very much and it's really not all that fair to keep her pent up like that. If I can get her out for a half hour or so, she feels much better and I feel like a more responsible pet owner! :)

Tomorrow I'll do the swim I was suppossed to do today, along with some cord work. This weekend should also be pretty nice as the weather is warm and I'm looking to get out on the bike for a bit on Saturday and again perhaps on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment