Monday, November 9, 2009

Swim

Had a really good swim this morning. I remembered that I actually love being in the water today. The discipline to maintain strict form was there, along with the patience to go slow and really concentrate on what I was doing. There were a couple of other good swimmers in other lanes today, so I took some notes on what I saw.

For the rest of the day I'm going to plan on doing nothing! No more training. I've been cheating a little on my plan lately and adding extra workouts for fun, but I'm starting to notice that it's taking a toll on the one's that count. One of the promises I made to myself when setting out goals for next season was that I wouldn't compromise my training for anything. I intend to keep this promise!-especially when it comes to something as easy as not doing extra training.

No comments:

Post a Comment