Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Run and Bike

Today was a swim day but I just didn't feel like getting in the pool on another beautiful day. I figure we don't have too many more of these left, so I better take advantage of it while I can. Also, training, especially at this point of the year, should be fun. I didn't feel like doing it today, so I did something else. I'm not skipping the swim, I'm just doing something different today. I'll do the workout I was suppossed to do today tomorrow. No biggie.

On a different subject, I'm giving some serious thought to relocating. I have no ties here on Long Island, other than my parents, and the business I run can be run just about anywhere. The only problem is building a clientele, but that's something I'll worry about the more serious I get about this decision.

Basically, I'm just fed up with the people here. I've transformed quite a bit of my life in the last 6 months, and my primary desire in life is to be happy day in and day out. I don't want to waste my life being unhappy-it's just too short! I don't mean to get all deep, but I just need to be around people who appreciate the things I do. Long Island is all about image, money, and things that really don't matter all that much in the big picture-at least not to me anyway.

So I've been thinking about a few different locations. I plan on making a few trips this winter to look at what's availible. This may or may not happen, but at this point I'm pretty set on relocating at some time within the next year.

Ok, rant over, time to go back to work. I may do some swim cord work tonight, but nothing is set for sure. If I feel like it I will, if not, then I'll just leave it to my swim tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment