Saturday, April 17, 2010

Bike and Brick Run

Had a really solid day of training here today. Four hours endurance based ride followed by a brick run. Concentrated a bit on the hills and specific pacing during the run and just managed to have fun. I think my legs are really starting to come around and get used to running again. Today was really the first day where running was just easy again. It hasn't felt that way since I was injured. The past few weeks and the ramp up in milage are starting to pay off. Now the only thing I really need to keep in mind is not to overdo things. It'll be important to listen to my body and do what it says-something I wasn't able to do in the past.

Tomorrow is another big day-swim, bike, and run all on tap. Hopefully the weather will cooperate...

No comments:

Post a Comment