Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tempo Swim, Bike

Got back at it again today. After a bad nights sleep 48 hours ago, I was not exactly in the best shape to train hard today. Also, I flubbed with my caffiene "restriction" and downed one too many cups of coffee this morning and crashed right before I got in the pool.

Both the swim and the bike sessions started with less than a bang, but I managed to end both on a positive note. For the swimming, I still hit all the numbers I was suppossed to, it just hurt like hell getting there. On the bike it was the same, after a 90 minute ride, doing some hard intervals came relatively easy.

All in all it was a good day. Not as good as any of the days I had last week, but nonetheless good. Consistency is key and today was a consistent day. Nothing more, nothing less.

Tomorrow it's back in the pool and back to running again. I'm looking forward to getting a good night's sleep tonight and getting my body back in gear tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment