Sunday, April 11, 2010

Yesterday, 4 Hour Ride

Wasted. Shelled. Smashed. Any of those words can describe me right now. My legs are heavy, my mind is slow, and generally, I feel like crap. I had a 4 hour ride with a brick run scheduled for yesterday. By the time I got home from the ride, I was so tired, I showered and went straight to bed. I slept for 13 hours and I'm still tired. Maybe a rest is needed.

Today is a big day with a swim, bike, and run on the schedule. I'm interested to start the swim and see how I feel. It may be one of those days where I have to either pull the plug or just trudge through it. I'm hoping that some coffee will wake me up enogh to get some training in today, but at the same time Ireally don't want to go against my body too much. We'll see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment