Friday, April 16, 2010

Bike work, weights

Got busy on the bike this afternoon with some threshold work. I love this workout because it's quick and effective. It's not that I don't like spending a lot of time on my bike, but for the 90 mins of work I put in today, it's hard to get much more bang for your buck!

After the bike I hit the gym for some more weight work mostly concentrating on core work and strength. This area, too, is seeing great improvement. Workouts are becoming easier to cope with, and I'm not as sore as I had been at first. This is all quite funny to me since in my "past life" I was a bodybuilding meathead:).

Anyway, all around it's been a pretty solid week of training. I'm recovering better and starting to feel stronger from each workout to the next. Got a wet and cold weekend coming up with plenty of riding to be done. Should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment