Friday, January 15, 2010

30 min continuous swim

Today was a scheduled rest day, but I just wanted to get in the water bad. Took it easy for 30 mins continuous. Again, just kept moving, mixing in breast, back, and freestyle with some kick sets and dolfin kick sets. I'm really loving the speed and ease I'm moving through the water with right now. It's something I've never felt before and it's really addictive. It hasn't replaced running, but man it feels good.

The foot was pain free for the first time in a while this morning. It only hurts a bit when I wear shoes, so I'm trying to avoid wearing them for as much as possible. Any time I get a chance I take my shoes off and walk around barefoot. Luckily it's in the mid 40's here today so I'm able to get away with it.

Tomorrow is an easy 2 hour spin. I'm hoping to get some good pics on the ride tomorrow since the weather is suppossed to be warm again. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment