Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Trip to the PT

So after Lucho's recommendation to check my anterior tibialus as the root of my foot pain (which was spot on by the way! Thanks man!), I took a trip to see my friend who happens to be a dynamite Physical Therapist. She's a runner and triathlete, so I trust her more than most doctors (who are not) whom I've seen about the problem.

Since working on it myself, I've seen marked improvement. The foot is really a non-issue now and I'm just about ready to resume running, but I'd really like to knock this knot out of my leg before I get back to it seriously. She hasn't had a chance to work on me yet-hopefully today will be the day. I'm looking forward to it and glad that I have friends in "high" places that are able to help. Come to think of it, why the hell didn't I just go to her from the start!? Oh yeah, that's right, because I'm stubborn as a mule!

No comments:

Post a Comment