Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ouch!

So there are more than 2 ways to skin a cat! or wreck yourself doing things other than swimming, biking, and running! Working out yesterday was tough. It's been so long since I did anything other than triathlon related stuff. I can't believe I actually used to do nothing but lift weights!

Today will be more of the same. I'm going to start with a light swim to loosen up, and then hit the weights and rowing machine again. I'd like to spend another 3 hours at the gym today, but I'll dictate that by how I feel. Again, I don't want to get too overzealous and wind up hurting myself in another way.

The toughest part about these indoor workouts is just that-working out INDOORS. I've really come to love the feeling of being outside when training, and this is like pulling teeth. This will be a good test of my mental strength too.

No comments:

Post a Comment