Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday (continues)

Threw in the towel on training today. There are some days where you just need to take off. I'm not sure what the reason was for my feeling like crap, but whatever it is, it needs to be addressed. Trying to "muscle" my way through a workout today would not be a good idea for me mentally or physically.

I got on the trainer for 35 minutes and couldn't help but be mad the whole time. I was like a cranky 4 year old. I thought the endorfins would kick in and I'd be ok, but the more I pedaled, the more upset I got. Training is just not in the cards today.

I got off the trainer, took a quick shower, made a ham and cheese sandwhich (my favorite right now), and now just plan on relaxing for the rest of the day. Something is off with me either mentally or physically (or both) and I need to rest my body and mind before I dig myself into a hole. No biggie, just needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment