Monday, March 8, 2010

Rest Day

I can't stand the idea of resting today, but that's what's on the schedule, so that's what I'm stickin' to. the weather is gorgeous and temps are in the 60's. Sun and fun outside and all I can do is think about riding or running outside. It's good though, because my body needs the rest. I woke up groggy and tired this morning which lets me know I'm not yet entirely over the travel. One more day of quality rest and I should be ready to resume normal training.

Today is also a day to take care of some work related stuff. It's great how much you can get done when you don't have a workout/workouts looming. Today will be productive in that regard.

Diet and nutrition also need to get back on track. I spent 10 days eating fabulously healthy food in Spain and I've really blown it since coming back. I'm gonna work hard to keep that a priority starting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment