Monday, March 15, 2010

Rest Day

Twenty minute swim this morning and that's all the physical activity I plan on doing for the rest of the day. Trying to kick the HUGE caffiene habit I've developed is proving to be quite a tough act. After not downing my usual pot of coffee before the swim today, I found myself halfway through my first length with a splitting headache. Although this sucks and hurts, I think it's going to be much better for the long run. I'm not giving it all up, but definately cutting consumption down to one or two cups a day.

Otherwise today is full of more real life stuff. Time to take care of some issues that have been looming, and hopefully I'll have the energy to conquer them all. The weather is going to again be crap, as we've been hit here for the last three days with a lingering rain/thunder storm. Luckily, the rest of the week is suppossed to be beautiful so there will be plenty of time to get pretty bike rides in:). Goodness knows I need them after some of the stress I've been dealing with!

No comments:

Post a Comment