Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Swim, 2:10 Bike

Another good day on the bike. Not the same effort as yesterday, but good nonetheless. My legs started out really tired and at the beginning I wanted to just bag the workout entirely. As I warmed up they came around, and it would up being a great ride on a beautiful day. I actually rode without gloves, knee warmers, booties, or a skullcap under my helmet! What a day!

Swim wise it was a good day. I'm feeling powerful in the water and for the first time am really feeling quite confident in my swim. I'm not saying it's going to be a strength this year, but it certainly ain't gonna hold me back none.

Tomorrow is a bit of an easier day. Run in the morning, swim in the afternoon. I know I'll be dying to get out on the bike as the weather is going to be even better than today, but I gotta get my run back. Time to put the work in. Also, this weekend is going to be spectacular, and I've got a couple long rides planned for Saturday and Sunday. Definately looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment