Thursday, March 25, 2010

Swim


Great swim today. Did some of the longest sets I've done all year:). It's really time to get those swim muscles in shape. A good stroke will only take you so far, so now it's fitness time. I've procrastinated a little on this, so now it's time to get down to business. No more Mr. Nice Dave:).


The rest of the day was pretty dedicated to work. I've had a lot of loose ends to tie up work-wise, so I took advantage of that today.


After work Lucky (my dog) and I got busy on the skateboard. She really likes running along side me while I ride, so for me it's a little active recovery and for her it's speed intervals. She's getting pretty good at riding as well, but I think the noise of the wheels kinda freak her out. This weekend I'm going to take her to the park where the paths are newly paved. My hope is that the smooth pavement dampers some of the "grinding" noise that scares her. Should be fun!!!


Tomorrow is some hard running so I'm gonna try and get some rest. Ideally I'd like to get it done early in the morning as the rest of my day I want to be free. It'll depend on how I sleep though, so fingers crossed:).

No comments:

Post a Comment