Saturday, March 6, 2010

Run, 30 mins

Not much of a training day today. My body is still readjusting to the travel and I'm feeling a little weak. I'm come to a conclusion: Travel when you're not used to it sucks. That's it, 'nuff said.

On the bright side, my foot is feeling near 100%. I think the only thing that needs to come around as far as it's concerned is my mental state. That is, it's most likely fully healed, only my natural reaction is to baby it and step gingerly as if it's still hurt. I'm sure that time will fix that, and before I know it I'll be running completely normal again. I'm also glad that I had such a big cycling focus this winter as a result of the foot. I think I would have probably tried to run way too much this winter and wound up with some larger issues.

I was planning on doing a little ride today, but as stomach is still acting funny I'm going to skip it. Tomorrow will be a different story. If I'm feeling good it's a green light, but if I feel even the slightest bit sick, I'll wait until next week to get back to some serious riding. Either way, the sun is shining, spring is around the corner, and I'm smiling. Not a bad way to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment