Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Swim, T-run


Good endurance swim today. I'm finally hitting my stride in the water. After a winter full of form and technique, it has been time to put the yards in and I'm starting to see the return. I'm swimming faster and more consistently. I'm actually going to say it's "easy" now:). Don't get me wrong, intervals still suck and are tough, but endurance based swims like today are rather pleasant:).


After the swim I headed to the treadmill for a solid t-run. Pretty quick pased run for where I'm at with my running currently, and I'm happy I could push my effort. The beginning of the run was a bit tough and labored, but soon I fell into my groove and it, too, because "easy"-but not as easy as gliding through the water:).


I have a 24 hour rest period until my next workout, so I'm going to make the most of it. Just like the Jersey shore "people" have their "GTL" (that's gym, tan, laundry for those of you with lives that are more important than watching a bunch of idiots make bigger idiots of themselves on nat'l tv), I've got my own three letters: "HST"-that's Home, Shower, Tights (recovery tights). It's gonna catch on in a HUGE way:) Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment