Friday, March 26, 2010

Run

Haaaaard run today. 10k effort, effort effort:). It hurt a bit at first, but once I settled in a bit...it still hurt. Ran so hard I just about puked from the effort. I haven't done this in a while. It's one of those things that suck really bad while you're doing it, but feels great when you're done! Overall, it wasn't the fastest 10k I've ever done (not even close), but for where I am in my running, I'm very happy with it.

I have a long way to go before my first big race in June, but luckily, there's plenty of time and plenty of local events to do before then.

For the rest of the afternoon I'm planning on a little skateboarding with Lucky, seeing one more client, and getting to bed early for some good biking this weekend. The weather isn't suppossed to be the best, but I'll make do with what I've got:). I am looking forward to whenever the weather breaks. I love the heat and can't wait for it to get here already!

No comments:

Post a Comment