Thursday, September 10, 2009

1 hour bike ride

Today was a 1 hour ride. After about a ten minute warm up, I rode for about 40 mins a little less than Olympic Distance pace, then backed it off for the last ten minutes nice and easy. I never really felt snappy today. I was a bit fatigued from yesterday, so I didn't have that "super rested" feel like I did yesterday. Either way, I still have plenty of time to relax and chill out before the race sunday.

I got bib no. 13 at the packet pickup. I wonder if this is a good sign or not. Interesting to say the least. I'm not very superstitious, but it still feels a little weird. Should I wear it upside down? Is that legal?

Not really much else going on today. I just can't stop looking at my new bike-totally love it! I'm psyched for this winter and riding the hell out of it. Oh, and thanks to Lucho, the name for the bike will be "The Meat Saw". With such a badass name I HAVE to ride it into the ground! Gonna be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment