Tuesday, September 15, 2009

1 Hour Run

Great run today. Started with a 10 minute warm up, 40 mins tempo with hills, and finished strong with 10 minutes of some HARD hill repeats. I really killed myself today. My goal was to get rid of some of the emotional dealings I have going on, as well as get in a solid run. I'm still disappointed big time with my race, mostly because I didn't prep before the race properly. I'm seeing more and more in the last two days (after thinking about my convo with my client) that I set myself up for failure at this race. Some of the emotion spent on today's run was from the disappointment in myself for doing this. It's over now and time to more on. As Lucho often says, I'm just gonna try to be better than the guy I was yesterday. 'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment